Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

+6
jray
fat cunt
DeathwingHD
Joslav
Katojishifu
Madcombat
10 posters

-Unacceptable and extrmely out of place- A rant for quality

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    DeathwingHD
    DeathwingHD

-Unacceptable and extrmely out of place-  A rant for quality - Page 2 Empty Re: -Unacceptable and extrmely out of place- A rant for quality

Post by DeathwingHD Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Sim wrote:
    DeathwingHD wrote:Than leave, You clearly do not enjoy the server for what it is then we do not want you here simply put.. we're not going to go out of our way to change that because you're unhappy and blaming everything on madcombat

So leave..good bye you're not welcome here if you're going to be a sour piece of shit
    what are you talking about
    you do realize the thread creator is mad?

I was referring to fat cunt, shoulda quoted
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

-Unacceptable and extrmely out of place-  A rant for quality - Page 2 Empty Re: -Unacceptable and extrmely out of place- A rant for quality

Post by Madcombat Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Sim wrote:
    DeathwingHD wrote:Than leave, You clearly do not enjoy the server for what it is then we do not want you here simply put.. we're not going to go out of our way to change that because you're unhappy and blaming everything on madcombat

So leave..good bye you're not welcome here if you're going to be a sour piece of shit
    what are you talking about
    you do realize the thread creator is mad?

He's refering to "Fat cunt"
    jray

Post by jray Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:47 pm

fat cunt wrote:
    Madcombat wrote:
    fat cunt wrote:
    Madcombat wrote:1st Things first.  You can't raise a guard if no one joins.  Prehaps you've gone blind, there are IC guards all over the initiatal town.

2nd, one lord?  What?  Theres over 3 lords currently and an up and coming Alexander.

3rd, you've a huge wall protecting you, an entire freaking Order of Paladins battling undead and demons alike.  

It sounds to me like you're litterally just looking for a reason to be rebellious teenager for me.  No one of course here is stopping you.  However there are consequences to these actions.   Also, name change for "Fat cunt" PM me a new name.  Unacceptable.

I actively play on the server
    but it seems that its coming to a close since an owner is saying "WOW U DISPREKSPETC/??????? /FUCKIKN NNNNNN BNANNN FOR UU18818888 DEYZYZZZ!??!?!?!?!?!?"

Humans have free choice.
    Peasants have free choice.
    Accept it.

I began to like the server, It was fun, I made jokes with people and now ever since Demetrios refused to eat because It looks like raw meat, you've gone full SJW on not getting your own way.
    Madcombat wrote:
    It sounds to me like you're litterally just looking for a reason to be rebellious teenager for me.

Your behavior is what is unacceptable too.
    Just because you have an excuse of it being "serious rp" doesn't mean you can bend how people think and praise.

You're acting like a spoiled admin because you have all that power.
    That fucking wall certainly didn't fucking protect us from BEASTMEN COMING INTO THE COUNTRY.
    I never said there was only one lord.

Also you are super fucking sensitive and say the same insult and you start saying "Fat cunt can't be used because it makes us look like pricks" This is already set as my steam name and probably will be for a while.

Capeesh?

Im waiting on that name in a PM.

Second, don't like what I am asking for then leave.  Go start your own server, fuck if I care.  Prehaps maybe this isnt the place for you?  Second of all, it's my server.  I paid for it, if you can't accept the fact I own this server.  Go buy your own and run your own setting.  Second, are you dense enough to believe I was quoting you?  Waffel states clearly there is one Lord and that I only play evil characters.

You pay for it, Pull shit out of your ass and say that's alright?

Also you were pretty damn late to respond to waffel.
    Ok then.
    Good job.
    Well done.
    Bravo.

This began as me disagreeing with you and you straight up  demanded me to die or something.

Good owner.

Damn.

Wow.

Woah.

Funny.

It's a joke right.

Maybe.

Depending on how much NaCl is in this forum, I have the right to stick with my own ideas and IMPROVE YOUR SERVER A BIT MORE SO I CAN HELP WITH YOUR SHIT, you and your supports seem to disagreeing with me for disagreeing with my own opinion; Then you, came up and said "IM NAWT GERTING MAG KLOGOWN OUPININGON!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFUVUUUU FUK U OUT OF MY SRUVIKRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has escalated to your community breaking shit across my head simply because I had my own opinion and I shared it, You refused, Others follow.

We dont want your help.  That's the point we're trying to tell you.  If you can't handle that, go run your own shit.

why do you type up your post like you have type 5 autism tumor dude lol
    Trippy
    Trippy

Post by Trippy Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:51 pm

You're all being stupid, Mad, Deathwind, and most of the rest of you, are all being cunts. Honestly, the server has been declining now for a while. Kenny and Me have damn near lost the will to play, as well as the few new people I've gotten in, have even had their negatives sent to me. Killing off characters like a spoiled brat spends his parents money, is going to kill the entire server.
    jray

Post by jray Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:59 pm

I don't see why everyone keeps bringing up "THE SERVER IS GOING TO DIE LOSE ALL PLAYERS KILL EVERYTHING!"

People just need to role play with lore, everyone is a commoner, it is simple as that. If you are going to be "atheist" or not want to respect any authority. Do not disrespect them, simply disagree and leave. Because if you disrespect and insult, I'm pretty sure on some along the lines it would go against fear, but again people can come back that with "well I can roleplay what I want, fear rp is restricting me". But then, I'm sure, backed by lore, that the lords can fuck you up, since medieval times, commoners were pretty oppressed and there was no moving up in social classes. But here, all MadCombat simply wants, is for people to RP better along the lines of lore, and how there characters work. Do not think so modern for your character, your character starts off as a commoner, not a very intelligent wisdom person with knowledge of everything. People just need calm down and relax. The server isn't going to "crumble into pieces" and everything isn't going to die. I firmly believe this can all be ended by people just roleplaying more serious and along the lines of medieval lore. Aslong with people who refuses to seek religion and royalty. If you do so, the light will retract and such, allowing creatures and demons to be more freely, you'll most likely have to go somewhere else not the lords lands, and make some settlement or defenses for you self and fend your self. I think we should all put this behind us, the insults, and everything. No one should be punished for what they said in this thread, or banned, or restricted. We should put all of this behind us, and just role play more seriously along with lore.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 pm

The problem comes when you try to tell people how their characters should act. After all, that should be left up to the players.
    If they act stupid, consequences should follow. If they insult a lord then that lord surely should be able to have him executed.
    The reverse is also true, nothing should stop commoners from simply getting fed up and starting an outright rebellion. When you
    try to limit what people can do against you with "Hurr durr FearRP" then that goes against the entire point of having a roleplay
    server.

-->"But then, I'm sure, backed by lore, that the lords can fuck you up, since medieval times, commoners were pretty oppressed"

The lore should not be an excuse to basically tell people how their characters can act or speak and how they can't. Commoners
    hated royalty most of the time and I'm fairly certain that some would be more than happy to tell the lord when the chance would
    have presented itself. Especially here where we essentially have a self proclaimed lord of what is generally nothing. I'm
    surprised there hasn't been a rebellion yet to be honest as the towns are still unsafe and the lords don't seem to really be
    doing much. (And I don't care how many IC guards you have when demon and beastmen players freely stroll through the gates.)

-->"MadCombat simply wants, is for people to RP better along the lines of lore, and how there characters work."

"and how there characters work." should the players not know best how their characters act?
    jray

Post by jray Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:53 pm

fat cunt wrote:"Put this all behind us"; Yeah right it's not like you're agreeing to disagree.

No its calling for people to just seek to follow some what of mads saying or leave. Because mad has done everything he sees fit to make the community roleplay well in his eyes. As much as it is blunt to say "get off server then" it is true. And thats a blunt way to put it. Theres really nothing else you can do. Hes made a final decision on how he wants server to go about role playing in a sense. You dont need to be fully follow it but be aware of it and role play correctly off it. And if you choose to go other route which may be fine then you are most likely going to take ic consquences I think both sides have the right and wrongs and just need to work with each other. Just throwing everything away and killing the server isnt a good solution.
    DeathwingHD
    DeathwingHD

Post by DeathwingHD Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:11 pm

For the love of god, can someone else lock this thread and/or delete it?

It's just caused a fucking shitstorm
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Not the plan. I want a shit storm. If these guys can't handle a simple truth that theres going to be consequences for dumb ass actions. I'll use this thread as a means to know who those are. You shouldn't worry too much about it. Call it spring cleaning if you will.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:45 pm

-->"If these guys can't handle a simple truth that theres going to be consequences for dumb ass actions."

Wait who is banning people who point out wrongdoings and deleting their posts again?
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:56 pm

Eh', I asked him to change send me a new name instead of fat cunt. That asides he has some seriously retarded shit posts. As you can see his actual "Comments" that matter remain.

On the other note waffel, wasnt you bugging the shit outta' Doner before we even got this community and antagonising him? I do seem to recall you on day one fucking around too. Seriously dude, I aint putting up with silly shit. If you wanna' run around, act like a moron in somthing I built. Get outta' here.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:08 pm

-->"On the other note waffel, wasnt you bugging the shit outta' Doner before we even got this community and antagonising him?"

Nah, ran a whole community with 'em.

-->"I do seem to recall you on day one fucking around too. Seriously dude, I aint putting up with silly shit."

Oh shit you're telling me people are screwing around in their off-time when not RPing? Stop the presses, we got some real news.

-->"If you wanna' run around, act like a moron in somthing I built. Get outta' here."

Yeah man, screw player freedom who needs it anyway. I mean obviously considering you built the map... oh wait
    Well considering you built the gamemode... oh wait
    Well considering you made the systems used... oh wait that was Döner, wasn't it.
    Well shit, at least you uploaded some files to a server, that surely means you can run around like a dictator now, huh?
    But hey let's not forget your TRULY SELFLESS ACTS (as stressed by yourself) of... giving people something to do in events.

Now I'm not saying ya didn't do anything but you really need to just take a step back. This isn't exactly the créme de la créme.
    This server can only thrive if it has a good community, this includes you and simply going "Go somewhere else if you don't like
    it" to criticism isn't going to get make ya very popular with especially newer players. I'm just saying what has to be said here
    for the betterment of the server before it devolves into trash where anyone opposing the great dictator admins gets banned, I'm
    sure none of us want that.
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:27 am

"Well shit, at least you uploaded some files to a server, that surely means you can run around like a dictator now, huh? "
    Yeah, actually I can.  It's my server.  What part of that don't you get?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:36 am

-->"Yeah, actually I can. It's my server. What part of that don't you get?"

Well shit, I was under the assumption that at least the tiniest sliver of actually caring about the community playing on the server was still left. Guess I was wrong.

Nice to see you made an entire server only for yourself, though.
    Young Blood

Post by Young Blood Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:55 am

You leave Tarsh outta this SHIT!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:57 am

Anyway, it's late and I've rambled on long enough, I should get going now.
    Best of luck to you guys and best of luck to the players, see ya.
    Young Blood

Post by Young Blood Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:31 am

Right, I can settle this.

Waffle, stop jerking off to the idea of Doner being a bad owner, (even though you're jerking off currently to see him reply).

Doner, stop being a stingy cunt who thinks he can be a straight forward alpha.

Let's all stop being fucking faggots and play on the server.

(Even though somebody is just going to continue this cancer because their whole life is RP, as they can't get any IRL puss, so they continue to jerk off to their ERP logs.)
    Trippy
    Trippy

Post by Trippy Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:14 am

Young Blood wrote:Right, I can settle this.

Waffle, stop jerking off to the idea of Doner being a bad owner, (even though you're jerking off currently to see him reply).

Doner, stop being a stingy cunt who thinks he can be a straight forward alpha.

Let's all stop being fucking faggots and play on the server.

(Even though somebody is just going to continue this cancer because their whole life is RP, as they can't get any IRL puss, so they continue to jerk off to their ERP logs.)

-Unacceptable and extrmely out of place-  A rant for quality - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqADkGhNCAxTEKpJHEgLWZx3myM6N4x0EgZPwCI7p6LKBfRQrf
    Mindpoweru

Post by Mindpoweru Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:35 am

You know, I quit your server for a reason after I found out how you perceive this excuse for dark fantasy and how you run it but now I have proof that you were doing exactly what I thought you were. First, yes this might be your server but your server is NOTHING without the players. You own something in life? Yeah, sure, you have money and power but who do you have to tend to to have those? The customers, that's a life lesson for you. Now, moving on, who's more out of place in this server and this "lore"? You and the way you rule over it or the players? The way you expose lore, you seem to be hellbent on making it a fantasy server with a light tone to it, where the good guy always wins and is, without a shade of a doubt, the strongest influence. This would be accompanied by characters not being killed off at the bat of an eye and without much regard as to how, why and when as well as making most people except you and those who are devout to follow you utterly useless in comparison. Instead, you have taken this lighter fantasy lore and tried to apply a Dark Fantasy ruling over it with an iron grip where only a few characters are strong and the others are feeble and weak and might die at any given time on your whims alone, but instead of making the bad guys strong to match this tone, you seem to be quite hellbent on making them as weak and "under your control" as you possibly can going as far as to, and I quote from the player: "Make a powerful Lich only be able to deal damage once every 5 turns." When you can incinerate undead without even an ounce of counterplay by calling light from the sky, yet that's beside the point.

Onwards we go to the rest. Let's be real here, all you want from this server is people to acknowledge you and your power, maybe even respect you or like you(which is why you give things away to people you like with the hopes that they'll give you something in return). On top of that, you have this utterly absurd and childish mentality where there's only Black and White and everyone inbetween is black. Where someone who "does things just because they feel like it" or "does things for their pleasure and gain alone" is, in the end, considered utterly evil and should be exterminated. Where Vampires, who are essentially just beings effected with a Virus and not actually raised from the Dead, are considered "undead".

2. Demons are friends? What in the holy fuck are some of you doing? Let me explain, a demon no matter the type is an incredibly evil spawn from hell. Everything about them is designed to kill/taint/fuck with mortal kind. Fair enough some demons are DIFFERENT and make use of different plans. But when I see characters acting casual as fuck towards a demon not realizing the full implications it has, I cringe so fucking hard. Let me remind you, demons rape you, kill you and fucking slaughter your families. This point co-incides with point one. Lords protect you but you'd rather toss shit at a lord and try to befriend a demon.

You what? Demons are friends to those that want power or those who are naive, not everyone is actually sane and not every demon wants to destroy mankind. You cringe when people try to actually roleplay a character who would befriend a demon for revenge, power or just pleasure? Then you must not want any bad character on the server at all, or anything else bad happening right...?

4. Executions, burnings, stoning etc - Yeah folks, your characters act like they've never seen anything like this today. Things like being beheaded, stoned to death, having a tongue cutt out ect is pretty common in medieval society. Again, most characters are acting like privileged university students.

Wrong... Again, to quote a brilliant man, "The genre is called fantasy, it's meant to be unrealistic, you myopic manatee".

5. Atheism - Sweet jesus people... we're not a modern society, this is Medieval fantasy roleplay, not fucking 2012 demons invade roleplay. Fanatical religions exist, those whom are seen as heretical are burned at the stake. To push the point, these religions are actually REAL. Things like the LIGHT, NATURAL POWER, SPIRITS and DEMONS actually fucking exist. It's fantasy roleplay. So why the fuck are a good number of you once again acting like middle class spoiled university students walking around, snarling PUBLICALLY at religion whilst publically roleplaying athism. It's pure madness! Athism exists because WE KNOW gods do not exist, we KNOW about matter. WE KNOW the world isnt flat and that we're possibly not the only life in the universe. We know this because it's fucking applicable to our real universe. However, some of you are roleplaying modern intellegent characters who understand the concept of fucking physics. Everyone is cutt from the same cloth for a reason, you're commoners.

Ahem, they're all commoners who are getting their families and friends PK'ed on an hourly basis and so they're in the wrong for loosing all their belief in this "Light" of yours, right?... Wrong. And again "The genre is called fantasy, it's meant to be unrealistic."

We don't care for the fact we hit 20/20 averagely OR the fact people enjoy it here.

Then why are you wasting money? If this is for your enjoyment alone then Steam Roleplay with someone who shares your naive views.

We've planned for an event of royalty showing up, but upon showing up and within' five minutes of approching the first fortification. Royalty is immediantly insulted upon with threats and foul remarks. Now folks, believe it or not but doing ANYTHING like this in a medieval society isnt just a crime. It's actually concidered treason. Jesus, you treat the royalty as if they're tyrants. These characters in our fantasy setting have freaking protected you for generations, they're GOOD rulers, not tyrants.

They're good rules? Ah, I see, leaving a land to be ruled by Lords who do whatever they wish while keeping the town undermanned and simply ignoring it while a plague strikes it only to come a week later is surely to excite the people and have them worship the monarchy, isn't it? It's why so many monarchies are still alive to this day!

Conclusion to point 1 - Everyone is incredibly out of place, your acting like a modern character responding to ideas of medieval life. Rejecting things like Lords, Royalty and claims. All of this seems to go past your heads, you're commoners. Commoners ARE NOT university intellectuals, stop. Right now.

We're whatever the fuck we want to be because this is roleplay Smile A commoner isn't going to go around with... Ahem... and this "makes me cringe" 6/10 intelligence!

If the real fact you can see things like spirits, powers of the light and fucking demons still causes you to reject it and believe in athism. Then atleast FAKE being a heretic. Jesus people, you'll get burned at the stake by religious fanatics! Where is the fear aspect?

Believe in atheism? I believe you are taking people's claims and words wrongly, my "good" sir, people simply lost all faith in them and have no reason in following it. They will see this "light" and these "spirits" as nothing but whimsical beings who demand a lot without giving much in return, an omnipotent power who lets everyone they fall in love with die.

You care about nothing but yourself and your petty claim for power and it reflects on the server, you made this lore to abide simply by your morals and are forcing everyone to have the same worldview as you IC and OOC by creating this stupidly non-structured, petty and childish rant in hopes of getting people to realise how "insane" they are being. Get your head out of the gutter and do things properly. There's a reason genres of Fantasy aren't mixed and this is it, you can't have a Happy Fantasy lore with Dark Fantasy rules enforced upon people like a boot tightly shoved against their crotch. Things are not Black and White when you run a server like this and they never will be... Honestly, I don't see why anyone would want to run a server based on Happy Fantasy since that genre is much in decline in favor of High Fantasy and Dark Fantasy or mixes between these two genres that mash really well together. Things like World of Warcraft, Dark Souls and others where the lore might be black and white but, once you get to the meat of the lore, you realise nothing is truly black and white and just a different shade of grey altogether, just because we play the "heroes" doesn't mean the enemy doesn't have reasons to do what they are other then "I WAS CREATED THIS WAY, I MUST DO THIS FOR I AM A ROBOT".
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:56 am

Go children, flee.
    The plan is working.

See, everyone wins.  You guys move on to go to where you feel you're enjoying somthing rather then trying to CHANGE somthing we wanted from the start.  And I get to apply what we wanted in the first place.  Everyone wins.

Go start your own community if you're so salty over the idea I merely want more people to stop being retarded IC'ly. Hell, this is LITTERALLY free advertisement for you, you've got a head start.

Jesus, you'd thought I told them I had more money or made some comment saying "Money makes a server." all I said is "I paid for this, thus' it belongs to me." and these guys go on some self entitled rage about how "YOU GO ON ABOUT MONEY AND PLAYERS MATTER Blah blah-" 

Literally refusing to accept the previous comment "I do not care if we loose players due to this."   I'll go out bluntly and say it, because I've even asked others what they think on this matter and it's quite simple "I just want to relax and chill, It's your server."  you guys however... ho-ho.   Ten-dollars folks, it's all it costs. 0.50 a slot.  Are you telling me you can't all form together and do exactly what your demanding and throw in 2.50 each?  There is of course afew of you.  I reckon you could get a 30 slot if you wanted for 15 dollars.  Shit boy'o's Im trying to help you get over your grief.  

Don't like it, move on. We don't owe you jack shit.
    DeathwingHD
    DeathwingHD

Post by DeathwingHD Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:47 am

-->"Waffle, stop jerking off to the idea of Doner being a bad owner, (even though you're jerking off currently to see him reply)."

Huh? What's Döner got to do with anything when I'm talkin' to mad here?

Also Mindpoweru, great post. Couldn't have summarized the issues better myself.
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Here Waffel, let me help ease your grief.  Clearly you're not quite getting what I'm trying to do for you.  Seriously, I've laid down how its working here.

Yeah, this is a dictatorship.  Im not denying that and at the same time, I am not dealing with your 15 paragraphs of self-entitlement on how we're meant to be changing what we want to do to serve you.    Just leave already, I'm literally giving you help here to move on and find another place.   Now, this has been open for a full day now, everyone has essentially seen this and had a chance to either be told by me "Yes, thank you for understanding." or "Move on and deal with it."

Seriously, your whiny bitches.  We didn't ask much only that you'd try fit in more IC'ly opposed to crying about it's your -right- to deal with demons, beasts and other unholy aspects without any form of risk what so ever.  No one said in this thread "ITS A RULE YOU MUST FOLLOW" it was a rant, me asking and pleading for people to look at the bigger picture and realize "hang on, everyone is essentially committing IC taboo's and being the same edgy character." 

However, obviously you're too proud and full of yourself to realize that.  Instead you guys go on about how I'm evil to ask such a request "How DARE you mad for asking us to concider our actions!" "How dare you mad for applying risk to our action!" "Mad's a Tyrant!"

Damn straight I'm a tyrant, those who enjoy my server stay and they enjoy themselves.  When I've a issue and I want to press it, they'll listen and HOPEFULLY understand it, like the first few posts.   However you fail to realize I do not want certain elements in this community, it's for health you see?  I simply do not want to waste your time because you're not going to get your characters dicks stroked here or your own for that matter,  Instead chopped off.  (We are a -MEDIEVAL- fantasy roleplay community after all)

Also, your counter arguments to this are a joke and your attempt at looking intellectual by typing long paragraphs makes me believe young boys grow up so fast.  Only one of you have engaged me on Steam and tried to talk to me which I hand credit to and that's Sim.  The rest of you are essentially "Take to the forums, start a riot and try to be convincing."

tl'dr - You're not getting what you want, deal with it and suck it up cupcake.
    Trippy
    Trippy

Post by Trippy Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 am