Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

5 posters

Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden

Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden Empty Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden

Post by Rem chan Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:41 pm

[LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [ME] "'His feet would still be on top of the creature as he looks up at rem"
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [IC] "I knew there was something wrong with that man"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [IC] "Indeed"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [IC] "If he had any light in him"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [IC] "Purify wouldn't have done anything but make him feel better"
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [ME] "would just say "Sorry""
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [IC] "What for?"
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [IC] "You don't know?"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [IC] "Know what?"
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [IC] "I..."
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [IC] "I have hated you for so long, i am sorry for that"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [ME] "Looks surprised and simply says "I forgive you Sindel""
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [ME] "would give a warm smile and say "You do?" he'd visibly brighten up in happiness"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [IC] "Indeed"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [ME] "Smiles back"
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [ME] "would then suddenly run towards her, bearhugging her as she says "I never will hate you ever""
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [ME] "Hugs him back, I am glad to hear that dear friend"
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [WHISPER] "Your smile is a pleasant change"
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie would continue to hold her as he says "I Never want to let go"

Some More Things He Did During That Rp
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [ME] "would suddenly then grab her foot, kissing it repeadedly as he says "I am so sorry what i said about you~ i don't know what i came over me---""
    [LOG] Lord Captain Sindel Latcherie said [ME] "would continue to hold onto her boot as he says with a sad expression "Don't leave me hanging! I need to redeem myself!.. I was so terrible to you""
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden Empty Re: Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden

Post by Rem chan Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Happy Birthday MadCombat This is your present from yours truly Very Happy
    Neo Demon
    Neo Demon

Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden Empty Re: Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden

Post by Neo Demon Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Awwww he's such a love bug! c:
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:37 pm

INHUMAN
    Katojishifu
    Katojishifu

Post by Katojishifu Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:43 pm

how dare he be such a donald trump and now he is litteraly fucking a beastkin catgirl who've been raped for god knows how long by demons. wtf?
    Döner Meat
    Döner Meat
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Döner Meat Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden Elf+evil+orc+elf+evil+_015cfa840180f96e7730b0be633d5388

HEY! YOU MISSED SOMETHING OUT YOU FILTHY INHUMAN KIN! WHAT ABOUT THAT FILTHY LIGHT MAGIC THAT INHUMANELY MADE ME HAPPY AS IF I JUST GOT A SHOT OF THAT INHUMAN BONG? AND WHEN I GET BACK TO MY SENSES AND ALMOST CRUSHED YOU YOU FILTHY INHUMAN? WHERE IS THAT YOU INHUMAN? AND WHERE IS THAT LOUD ROAR OF RAGE THAT COULD BE HEARED ALL OVER THE LAND THAT WOULD SCARE THE INHUMAN SOULS SINCE THIS DAY? "Filthy beastkin!" WHERE IS THAT? AND WHERE IS THE MIGHTY AND PROUD ROAR OF "YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME WITH YOUR BEASTKIN PART? I WILL CUT THAT RIGHT OFF YOU FILTHY KIN!" WHERE IS ANY OF THAT YOU INHUMAN? OR SHOULD I REMIND YOU WHAT A PROUD HUMAN DOES TO A INHUMAN? THINK AGAIN INHUMAN BEFORE YOU ACT LIKE AN INHUMAN, INHUMAN!
    Döner Meat
    Döner Meat
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Döner Meat Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden Full

Tsk tsk tsk, this is why you do not rely on these beastkin, folks...
    They bring nothing but filthy garbage and trouble! Thier kin must be eradicated at the first sight of showing animal behaviour!
    Beastkin are nothing more than animalistic creatures that litter this place like the plague with thier litter!
    We need to build a wall!

Captain Sindel's Hell On Earth (He hates beastkin more then anything and this happens) :D This Is Golden D39

I will personally make sure that these kin will pay all of the costs and will even build the wall themselves! They are nothing but a dorn in the eye of our planet! Once they have been wiped out of the face of this earth we shall make the demons pay for what they did! Bringing us these inhumans to our land!
    Elect me as your king and i shall make Sevilidan great again!
    Katojishifu
    Katojishifu

Post by Katojishifu Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:47 am

so make beastmen or demons pay for it, i'm unsure?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 pm