Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

2 posters

I resign, have fun!

Trippy
    Trippy

I resign, have fun! Empty I resign, have fun!

Post by Trippy Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:44 am

As an admin of the server. I've noticed it slowly becoming more and more boring as time goes on, and I myself getting in trouble for petty things for no reason, and blamed for others. Such as characters doing things to their OWN characters, that suddenly was deemed not allowed. Not to mention the fact the owner is quite inactive as of late, and many other of the Admins, Steven, and Sim. So I'm done dealing with it. I've noticed the small bit of /tardism/ growing since the server has had no one to lead it. Not to mention the extremely lacking lore, etc, etc. So I wish all of those on server luck to where they go, if they stay, or if they leave when I do.
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

I resign, have fun! Empty Re: I resign, have fun!

Post by Madcombat Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 am

I have to say somthing to this.

So why don't I get right into the noose.

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Madcombat - brb: Trippy
    Madcombat - brb: How is a person turning into a demon.
    Madcombat - brb: I really would prefere you talk to me first before you go ahead and try making things like Demon hunters.
    Madcombat - brb: They're an evolved "Class." abit like a Lich, Dreadlord etc.
    Madcombat - brb: And thus highly powerfull.
    Trippy Damn Straight is now Online.
    Trippy Damn Straight: Demon hunter?
    Madcombat - brb: Yes
    Madcombat - brb: Your friend was turning essentially into a demon hunter
    Trippy Damn Straight: Who?
    Trippy Damn Straight: Yoshi?
    Trippy Damn Straight: He has wings.
    Trippy Damn Straight: He is turning corrupted.
    Trippy Damn Straight: He knows he is.
    Madcombat - brb: He's dead.
    Trippy Damn Straight: How'd he die?
    Madcombat - brb: Killed himself
    Trippy Damn Straight: What for? Did he say?
    Madcombat - brb: I broke the news that he's likely to become a demon
    Madcombat - brb: HE thought he might become a demon hunter
    Madcombat - brb: And I explained to resist demonic energy requires quite alot of will-power.
    Madcombat - brb: 1 will power Trippy
    Trippy Damn Straight: I never said he'd become a demon hunter ever, so don't try and pin that on me.
    Trippy Damn Straight: I'd told him in TS, he'd become corrupted.
    Trippy Damn Straight: He didn't care.
    Madcombat - brb: Well, he killed himself
    Madcombat - brb: After being called to the gates.
    Madcombat - brb: Thus is dead now.
    Madcombat - brb: I'd rather you ask me regarding demonic stuff.
    Trippy Damn Straight: Well, take your server then. Not gonna deal with anymore bullshit. I resign, have fun.
    Madcombat - brb: Okay.

I didnt yell at you, I just asked you to stop doing somthing.  See, I don't tend to pay too much attention to you because I trust you.  When you had your old mage, you was leveling yourself and when you died, I asked that you'd stop that and get external help like Doner.  However, there was a single case where Doner wasnt around and I was busy, you asked if it'd be appropiate to level after an action where I gave you a one-time go-head.  I never paid much attention to you after which because I felt you was handling yourself correctly.

That was before I checked your sheet and got a few mentions recently, I check to see if it's true and simply ask you to stop doing it.  I never yelled at you or anything, just asked you to stop and follow proceedure.  Doner will likely get the same treatment if he's doing the same as you.

For those who're unsure about this one, you can check his sheet, the convosation is there.

No one mistreated you Trip.  I merely asked you to change the way you operated regarding your character so someone else other then you could be held accountable to avoid things like this.  You can't manage your own loot and the reason is simple, you can cherry pick your loot and that isnt what you should be able to do.

Now, I imagine you're gonna' have a following of people leaving with you, go ahead it doesnt phase me.   But I felt it appropriate I explain what really caused you to leave.
    Trippy
    Trippy

Post by Trippy Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:55 am

Madcombat wrote:I have to say somthing to this.

Madcombat - brb: I really would prefere you talk to me first before you go ahead and try making things like Demon hunters.
    Madcombat - brb: And I explained to resist demonic energy requires quite alot of will-power.
    Trippy Damn Straight: I never said he'd become a demon hunter ever, so don't try and pin that on me.
    Trippy Damn Straight: Well, take your server then. Not gonna deal with anymore bullshit. I resign, have fun.

Mkay, don't see what that has to do with anything. When I stated what I did above. I wasn't stating just purely his character. There has been others, Kenny's Lich, which he was not allowed to mold the way he wanted it to, and some others. Posting just that, does not bring yourself any redemption, you ignore people on steam for quite some time, before replying. Or you merely reply with "Rp'ing" and as an owner, players should come first, not your own enjoyment. I stop and dropped whatever I was doing to help people, as well as spent a good 80% of my time on the forums, which you rarely did. You're far to vague on the server itself, abilities or anything when it comes to other characters. Sorry Mad, I liked the server when it began, but you have run it into the ground. Also, Kenny, Mimic, and Yoshi are done as well.
    Trippy
    Trippy

Post by Trippy Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:59 am

Also not to mention, and let me quote you on this! "You can become anything, even a God if you put enough work into your character." You said that to quite a few of us in TS. Yet, you seem to restrict a lot of people, denying people the ability to do as they wish with their characters. You need to add more lore, put into place what is allowed and isn't allowed, etc. And don't pull out anymore of the stuff on Yoshi, he knew what he was getting into, I just talked to him again about it. You have fun with your server and all of that.

Also, yes I did level myself, but I had been doing it after mass fights, that took quite a long time, mind you, the fight I had yesterday, that got me a level up took nearly 1 and a half hours. And the ones previous had been multiple quests. No one had been doing anything on the server, nor had anyone been working towards it with events or anything. I did not just "level" myself either. Check all the posts, and logs, look how many other people gained it as well. I'm not going to wait a whole entire week and a half for someone to tell me, "You leveled up." when I know what my character does, and everyone else does. I probably have the most time on that server, over anyone else. So do not lecture me about abuse or any of that. I made sure all of my levels were completely fair and valid. So thank you.

Also, not to mention the fact you had also told me, "You'd level up quite quickly." Where in a near week span, when I made sure I asked no one, or did anything where I did not level myself, I passive rp'ed, and did other things with players, and worked towards a level, I got no notice of anything at all from anyone. If you want a level up, the admin has to usually specifically tell you, that you indeed leveled up, so thanks.

Also, never said anything about being mistreated. "I myself getting in trouble for petty things for no reason, and blamed for others." That states nothing, and I mean nothing about mistreatment.
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:07 am

Trippy wrote:
    Madcombat wrote:I have to say somthing to this.

Mkay, don't see what that has to do with anything. When I stated what I did above. I wasn't stating just purely his character. There has been others, Kenny's Lich, which he was not allowed to mold the way he wanted it to, and some others. Posting just that, does not bring yourself any redemption, you ignore people on steam for quite some time, before replying. Or you merely reply with "Rp'ing" and as an owner, players should come first, not your own enjoyment. I stop and dropped whatever I was doing to help people, as well as spent a good 80% of my time on the forums, which you rarely did. You're far to vague on the server itself, abilities or anything when it comes to other characters. Sorry Mad, I liked the server when it began, but you have run it into the ground. Also, Kenny, Mimic, and Yoshi are done as well.

No ones ran it into the ground, last I checked we was doing pretty fine.  Whether or not we do in the future is a different story, a story that doesnt bother me.    Regarding Kenny and Yoshi, these people are people in your TS you invited yourself and would likely follow you anywhere.  Personally, it's sad but it is what it is.  (EXAMPLE)
    Code:
    06 September 2016
    Madcombat - brb: Well, the last what?  2 weeks was pleasent
    Madcombat - brb: See you around
    i stare do enjoy space yes: it was fun, ill give it that. see you on the flip side
    Madcombat - brb: Got a question tho
    Madcombat - brb: Just before we never chat
    i stare do enjoy space yes: ask
    Madcombat - brb: You was having fun, even until the end.  But why be a lemming?  Even I used to hang around with people like Trippy, Steven, Johnny etc.  But at no point in hell would I let them control where I played and where I went.
    Madcombat - brb: Anyhow, wasnt really a question
    Madcombat - brb: I just felt it was somthing worth mentioning.
    i stare do enjoy space yes: why be a lemming?
    i stare do enjoy space yes: idk i wanted to leave for a long ass time now
    Madcombat - brb: Then why didnt you?
    i stare do enjoy space yes: because trippy and mimic wanted me to play
    Madcombat - brb: Do me a favour
    Madcombat - brb: Dont do that
    i stare do enjoy space yes: right
    Madcombat - brb: See ya around - Enjoy https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi7VoC_IgAAPDQv.jpg
    i stare do enjoy space yes: Bye, have a great time.

Yes, it's my fault, my fault for picking you.  If you was gonna' break down over me asking you to change a little in the way you dealt with things I suspose I am in the wrong for choosing you.  Concidering you broke down pretty quickly however within' the space of 5 minutes of me asking you to change the way you level'd up personally.  I'd assume the above has nothing to do with it.

On the other points you've mentioned, if one becomes a Necromancer/Lich.  They tend to be spell-based and not melee based characters, they tend to also involve raising the dead and casting other spells like that.  As agreed upon at the start, all mage abilities would be high costing fatigue spells because spells are powerfull.   Hence why I refused to allow developments for things like Kenny to become a Death Knight after having became a Lich.  See, whilst I like you and Kenny, I don't go out my way ever to butter you up, never.  (Well, except that one time I gave you that sword, then you went on a rampage about leaving because your character died but shh, we keep that part secret right?)

Lets not act like fools, if you're going to go with your version of the story, then just go and don't turn back.  But don't expect me not to explain my version of the story of what caused you to leave.

Also, godhood isnt easy.  It took you 7 days to become what you are.

Thread locked, I know Trippy's friends are going to want to come in here and add imput to this defend or not, it doesnt matter. The truth is what matters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm