Perception - 2/10
    Endurance - 1/10
    Charisma - 1/10
    Intelligence - 3/10
    Agility - 5/10
    Luck - 1/10
    Willpower - 1/10

FATIGUE - (Calculated from Endurance)

RECOVERY - (Calculated through Will-power)

Skills

Engineering(Int) - 15/100
    Lore (Int) - 15/100
    First Aid(Int) - 15/100
    Intuition(Int) - 15/100
    Dicipline (WP) - 15/100
    Charm(Cha) - 5/100
    Guile(Cha) - 5/100
    Resilience(End) - 5/100
    Athletics(Str) - 15/100
    Intimidate(Str) - 15/100
    Stealth(AG) - 20/100
    Skulduggery(AG) - 20/100

Weapon Skills

(Melee)
    One-handed Swords (str) (AG) 17.5/100
    One-Handed Axes (str) (AG) 17.5/100
    One-Handed Hammer (STR) (AG) 17.5/100
    Two-handed Swords (STR) 15/100
    Two-handed Axes (STR) 15/100
    Two-Handed Hammer (STR) 15/100
    Daggers (AG) 20/100
    Staffs (AG) 20/100
    Shields (STR) 15/100

(Ranged)
    Bows (AG) (PER) 15/100
    Muskets (AG) (PER) 15/100

Equipment
    Rusty/Dull Copper Dagger/Knife - 1AT - 0.120 KG
    Well Crafted Bone Sword - 6AT
    Bone Shoulder Pads - 6DT
    Bone Chest/Back Piece - 10DT
    Bone Mask - 6 DT
    Bone Helmet - 6 DT
    Rusty/Dull Copper Dagger/Knife - 1AT - 0.120 KG
    Bone Bow - 3AT

Abilities

Ability name|What it does|Level
    Level 1 - RuneCrafting - Beginner
    Lvl 2- Punishment|Allows the character to parry an attack more easily and be able to land a devastating blow in return (Counts as a +3 Agility and +2 Strength for parrying and a +15 on roll)
    Lvl 0- Corruption|+1 Strenght and +1 Agility|Passive
    Lvl 3- |Runner - Gains +1 Agility for running|Passive

Last edited by Stevec on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Update Lvl and Ability| Added her newly crafted bone Chest/Shoulder piece| Just added the bone mask-deathwing|)
    Döner Meat
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Eriia's Char Sheet

Post by Döner Meat on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Stole the dagger of a character. gained an additional Rusty/Dull Copper Dagger/Knife - 1AT - 0.120 KG
    Obtained Well crated Bone sword - 6AT
    And Bone shoulder pads - 6DT
    Bone Bow - 3AT
    Leveled up to level 2, gained one strenght and the ability; Punishment|Allows the character to parry an attack more easily and be able to land a devastating blow in return (Counts as a +3 Agility and +2 Strenght for parrying and a +15 on roll)|Level 2

Gained Corruption.

Last edited by Döner Meat on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Updated the stuff donor forgot and added her newly crafted bone chest/backpiece [LOOC] Eriia: Can we start now?
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: Ye
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "You look like a witch so why I shouldn't be surprised."
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: ay bai
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: My sheet
    [LOOC] Eriia: since I used 'table' as word for this thing infront of me in the past could you maybe tell me the proper english word for it?
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Right. If there was any other hats on display the last time I did some shopping i'd have picked that one."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "If maybe you won't wear this hat anymore in our city like a circlejerking child so it will be fine."
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: anvil
    [LOOC] Eriia: Ok thanks.
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: You new to english?
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Oh excuse me mister guardsman, i'll go outside the walls again and get aducted by demons, again."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Three man reported yesterday witch which made them go sleep and took their stuff."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] kneels down and lifts the two ripcages/spines she collected with the help of 'Lost Soul' yesterday on the avile. "Soul, I might need your help with that so dont run away.
    [LOOC] Eriia: I just miss some words.
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "Again...Egh..."
    [LOOC] Eriia: Native german, like Soul over there.
    [LOG] Eriia said [LOOC] "Native german, like Soul over there."
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: Nice
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Well, if i'm a witch, your a drunkened gnome ogre."
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: I am a full white american Very Happy
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "I am a full white american Very Happy"
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: Im russian blood m8
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "I should really teach you with sword how to show some respect."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Should I?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Or I should jail you for two days without food and water."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] slides her dagger out of her sheat and looks over the two samples she has laying on it, clearly viewing the condition wich would fit more as the base.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "slides her dagger out of her sheat and looks over the two samples she has laying on it, clearly viewing the condition wich would fit more as the base."
    [LOOC] Eriia: Well you americans do have allways some EU background.
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "Why do I have to help you again ? It's not like you would help me get to the nether cause I want to be not a fat flesh shit..."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "I am fully respectable, your the one who's assuming i'm a witch for wearing a wizards hat."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Exactly."
    [|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] says "Thats up to our Lord, we cant simply call the god like we please."
    [LOG] Eriia said [IC] "Thats up to our Lord, we cant simply call the god like we please."
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: I have a Irish, Scottish, and English background
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "I have a Irish, Scottish, and English background"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "I just told you minute ago something but you aren't listening."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Yeah, see? I'm fully respectable, why are you speaking about me being disrespectfull?"
    [LOOC] Eriia: Like the most americans.
    [LOG] Eriia said [LOOC] "Like the most americans."
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "Ye"
    [LOG] Thomas O'Sullivan used "/roll 5"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Because you call me a drunkened gnome ogre."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "He wouldn't allow it at all. More likely he would let me get eaten by the god. You think that's funny right ? A fucking pure shit body I was put in from them..."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "He wouldn't allow it at all. More likely he would let me get eaten by the god. You think that's funny right ? A fucking pure shit body I was put in from them..."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] uses the dagger to gentely slip some of the rips of the example she choosed as 'more bad' with the dagger in a lever like motion out.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "uses the dagger to gentely slip some of the rips of the example she choosed as 'more bad' with the dagger in a lever like motion out."
    **[A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] he growls in anger, as he raises his bone sword up into the air:"What do you want to have cutten ?"
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [ME] "he growls in anger, as he raises his bone sword up into the air:"What do you want to have cutten ?""
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Well, I said that "If I WAS a witch.""
    [|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] says "No one ever said they would be nice, be happy you dont get raped by the female demon like me everyday."
    [LOG] Eriia said [IC] "No one ever said they would be nice, be happy you dont get raped by the female demon like me everyday."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "You said if you are witch."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Stop lying."
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: 0o0
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "0o0"
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "You don't get punched into walls and stabbed by swords everyday and be a undead made out of many corpses now would you ?"
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "You don't get punched into walls and stabbed by swords everyday and be a undead made out of many corpses now would you ?"
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: Didn't know that lol
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "Didn't know that lol"
    [|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] says "Ehh just start to gently slip the rips out with me, need to attach them later, to the other one."
    [LOG] Eriia said [IC] "Ehh just start to gently slip the rips out with me, need to attach them later, to the other one."
    [LOOC] Eriia: She do rapes my char alot.
    [LOG] Eriia said [LOOC] "She do rapes my char alot."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "I didn't lie at all, i'm merely telling the truth."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "Whatever, I wonder what happens if my body is destroyed and my soul is free from this cancer living being."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "Whatever, I wonder what happens if my body is destroyed and my soul is free from this cancer living being."
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: Maltise?
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "Maltise?"
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: Does that?
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "Does that?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Truth yes? So you didn't said these words ''Well,if i'm a witch,your a drunkened gnome ogre''. Am I correct?"
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] starts to gently 'work doen the line' of the rips on her side allways with the samer lever motion making sure not to damage the rips in anyway.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "starts to gently 'work doen the line' of the rips on her side allways with the samer lever motion making sure not to damage the rips in anyway."
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: SHe is a succubus ?
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [LOOC] "SHe is a succubus ?"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "Ye"
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: So what u expect ?
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [LOOC] "So what u expect ?"
    [LOOC] Eriia: She also fucked some guy.
    [LOG] Eriia said [LOOC] "She also fucked some guy."
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: Of course ! She is a succubus
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [LOOC] "Of course ! She is a succubus"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [ME] "mumbles to himself ''Just say word no and I will deal with you''"
    **[A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] he is moving the bone sword towards the line, as he began to move his bone sword back and forth to cut it like she told him.
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [ME] "he is moving the bone sword towards the line, as he began to move his bone sword back and forth to cut it like she told him."
    [LOOC] Eriia: Bothers me though, since the char is rp'ed by my BF.
    [LOG] Eriia said [LOOC] "Bothers me though, since the char is rp'ed by my BF."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "No, not at all. I said "If I was a witch, you are a drunkened gnome ogre." See the difference? "
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] kneels down and blows the rip dust the motion caused of the avile.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "kneels down and blows the rip dust the motion caused of the avile."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [LOOC] "trying to persaude yer, 4 charm Razz"
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: Thats why Maltise just rapes u
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [LOOC] "Thats why Maltise just rapes u"
    [LOOC] Eriia: She rapes more then me.
    [LOG] Eriia said [LOOC] "She rapes more then me."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "You....Liar.."
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: wat
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [LOOC] "wat"
    [LOOC] Lost Soul: oh
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [LOOC] "oh"
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Would I be lying if I told you that I were aducted by demons yesterday?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "Do you think my char will just forgot very fast your words?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "Nah m7+1"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "forget *"
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] reachs her hands out and collects the rips she sliped out of the spine and lays it down next to the still intact sample.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "reachs her hands out and collects the rips she sliped out of the spine and lays it down next to the still intact sample."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "I don't give a shit if you was aducted."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [LOOC] "Well, there /was/ one word difference."
    **[A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] continues to cut down the line. A light grunt coming from him as he began to cough out loud and growl even more angrier:"God damn cough !"
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [ME] "continues to cut down the line. A light grunt coming from him as he began to cough out loud and growl even more angrier:"God damn cough !""
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Well, why don't you?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "Still I'm a guardman and guardman is supposed to be good skilled at fight and he must have brain"
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "I was aducted actually.. let's see.. near the city."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [LOOC] ""Must have a brain" is such a understatement Smile"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "You will be aducted for a moment if you don't stop lying."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] looks up at him for a short moment with her green glowing eyes before she looks back down and applys a grip on the sample, she gently uses the tip of the dagger to drill two small holes into the front, before she moves the dagger future down and does the same with the lower region.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "looks up at him for a short moment with her green glowing eyes before she looks back down and applys a grip on the sample, she gently uses the tip of the dagger to drill two small holes into the front, before she moves the dagger future down and does the same with the lower region."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Then wake up later smelling like foul death outside some abanoned town?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Listen."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "I am listening, your clearly not."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "Magic, that is what I was interested in."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "Magic, that is what I was interested in."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "If there will be an report on you....I swear to god."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "You know, if you die and your soul is stuck here...It's like a void, you know...if you die as a soul. You are in a void...."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "You know, if you die and your soul is stuck here...It's like a void, you know...if you die as a soul. You are in a void...."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "A report on me? You don't believe me do you? "
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] raises her left hand in order to whip her forhead of sweat that runns it down before she looks over the sample once more clearly worried to do anything wrong, slowly starting to drill more holes in the space between the rips located at the spine.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "raises her left hand in order to whip her forhead of sweat that runns it down before she looks over the sample once more clearly worried to do anything wrong, slowly starting to drill more holes in the space between the rips located at the spine."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Ask the Captain if some guard went out against these aducters and got himself killed, ask him if a woman was aducted by demons."
    [|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] says "Then I will try not to die."
    [LOG] Eriia said [IC] "Then I will try not to die."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Listen I don't give a shit if someone tried to aducte you if it happen'd out of our city then I have nothing to do with it."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Ask a man with a potato bag on his head if a woman was aducted by demons."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Potato bag?"
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "It was, right outside it."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "I'm not joking."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "He is guardman."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "I just heared it from the other ghosts, rumours. You know ? But, well there was a point when I was a ghost, I could see just the emptyness and darkness. There was no light, no nothing. Like it's more horrific then the Nether, it will destroy your mind, your phiysicaly body so your ghost body. Scattered like star dust up in the sky."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "I just heared it from the other ghosts, rumours. You know ? But, well there was a point when I was a ghost, I could see just the emptyness and darkness. There was no light, no nothing. Like it's more horrific then the Nether, it will destroy your mind, your phiysicaly body so your ghost body. Scattered like star dust up in the sky."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Idiot."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "No no, a peasant."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "..."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "A peasant with a potatobag, you so annoying assumer and know it all."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Do you realise if one more time you will disrespect guardmen I will just smash you with sword to ground."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "I want to be...part of it...not dead as a ghost...no, a void...A void that is brought down here into this realm."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "I want to be...part of it...not dead as a ghost...no, a void...A void that is brought down here into this realm."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] reachs her hand out and takes the first rip also here she drills carfully a hole into it before she slips a leather like rope threw teh hole of it then threw the hole of the spine, before she takes a second rip to do the same at the other side useing the rope to knot it in place giving it a few light pulls to check if its stable, moving on after.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "reachs her hand out and takes the first rip also here she drills carfully a hole into it before she slips a leather like rope threw teh hole of it then threw the hole of the spine, before she takes a second rip to do the same at the other side useing the rope to knot it in place giving it a few light pulls to check if its stable, moving on after."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "I haven't disrespected at all, just proving points."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "and pointing out stuff."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "A void that will consume souls, to make it'self stronger and bigger. Filling the emptyness with their pain and fear, with their spirit and belives, with their thoughts and knowledge. To expand more and more."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "A void that will consume souls, to make it'self stronger and bigger. Filling the emptyness with their pain and fear, with their spirit and belives, with their thoughts and knowledge. To expand more and more."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Still you said he have potato bag on head and you call'd him a peasant."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "He was a townsman wearing a potato bag."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Try looking around, you might find him."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "He is our archer now."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "We accepted him last night."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] seems to get a bit fustrated and seems to decide to go step after step she raises the dagger and gently drills the holes she did earlyer in every of the removed rips, giving them a close view time to time she blows the bone dust off it.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "seems to get a bit fustrated and seems to decide to go step after step she raises the dagger and gently drills the holes she did earlyer in every of the removed rips, giving them a close view time to time she blows the bone dust off it."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Still, he had a potatobag on his head."
    Client "Bouncy☭Cunter" spawned in server (took 87 seconds).
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "And I don't care?"
    [|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] says "Well, Im pretty sure you will be rewarded with the time..."
    [LOG] Eriia said [IC] "Well, Im pretty sure you will be rewarded with the time..."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [IC] "Now, since I don't want to get aducted again, i'm gonna 'ave me leave."
    [LOG] Aezyxih Briikrosis said [ME] "attempts to venture to leave."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Yeah go..."
    [LOG] Katojishifu Tokijikushikato (STEAM_0:1:28987939) loaded character #102 (Svari Faaskendov)
    Knights\female_knight_90.mdl/weapons/c_arms_animations.mdl : missmatched parent bones on "ValveBiped.Bip01_Spine4"
    [LOG] Bouncy☭Cunter (STEAM_0:1:20709402) loaded character #261 (Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich)
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "I'm just talking to much, like that would ever happen to me...I wonder, if there is a void god...since it is pure darkness...Perhaps stronger then the dark god...? He just feest upon pain and horror and so on. But the void, it eats on everything...stars perhaps even !"
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "I'm just talking to much, like that would ever happen to me...I wonder, if there is a void god...since it is pure darkness...Perhaps stronger then the dark god...? He just feest upon pain and horror and so on. But the void, it eats on everything...stars perhaps even !"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "Ah, greetings."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] reachs her hands out and starts to slip more of the small leather ropes threw the holes she carfully drilled earlyer, before she holds the to the waiting spine knoting them one by one in space, tiem to time she ensure it being stable with a pull.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "reachs her hands out and starts to slip more of the small leather ropes threw the holes she carfully drilled earlyer, before she holds the to the waiting spine knoting them one by one in space, tiem to time she ensure it being stable with a pull."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "sad none of guardmen can have same model like me :/"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "I'm a female Razz"
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "Or the void god, is the same god as the dark god..."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "Or the void god, is the same god as the dark god..."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "I don't know"
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "I don't know"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "there is model for female with same armor like me"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "Where's the captain?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "if you want it its so nice"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "It's ugly af Razz"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "I have no idea."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Maybe he isn't on duty."
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [IC] "Excuse me."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "Eh, told him I wanted to spea- yeah?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "Apologizes but your model is ugly :/"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "No worries fam."
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [IC] "Os there any Work to be done?"
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] moves teh dagger over and gently starts to remove any eadges inside of the bones to ensure she wont be injured while moving or the bone itself during some action.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "moves teh dagger over and gently starts to remove any eadges inside of the bones to ensure she wont be injured while moving or the bone itself during some action."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "Well, eh.. no hard labor work."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "Only bounties at the moment."
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [IC] "What bounties you got?"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "On a skeletal wizard, and a Ogre named Tarsh."
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [IC] "Nothing Else?"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "Speaks like in thirdperson."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "No, not really."
    [PAC] Invalid model models/workshop/player/items/engineer/hwn2015_roboot/hwn2015_roboot.mdl
    [PAC] Invalid model models/workshop/player/items/engineer/hwn2015_roboot/hwn2015_roboot.mdl
    [PAC] Invalid model models/workshop/player/items/soldier/bak_caped_crusader/bak_caped_crusader.mdl
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] applys a grip onto ech side of the armor and raises it looking carfulyl over the new crafted item, lowering it after seeming to give ech knot another pull before she knots the second securing knot into it to avoid parts going lose in the future.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "applys a grip onto ech side of the armor and raises it looking carfulyl over the new crafted item, lowering it after seeming to give ech knot another pull before she knots the second securing knot into it to avoid parts going lose in the future."
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [IC] "Alright, Thank you for telling me about the Bounties Though."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "ayy could ya not?"
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [LOOC] "Wat did i do"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "Yer pac"
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [LOOC] "2 Shiny for u"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "So, errh. I see many guards have been recruited."
    [PAC] Invalid model models/workshop/player/items/soldier/bak_caped_crusader/bak_caped_crusader.mdl
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "the hell is wrong with his PAC"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "He looks too edgy"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "The glow is a 'nuiance"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "and when I look at him in thirdperson my char auto turn around"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "how did you like"
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] takes now some longer and more thick looking ropes out and slips them threw the upper and lower holes she drilled, raising the armor after to slip it over her head and shoulders before it sits thigtly around her chest and back, after turning with ehr back to Soul. "Please knot the lose ropes to my attachments at shoulder plates and chest and belt.
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "takes now some longer and more thick looking ropes out and slips them threw the upper and lower holes she drilled, raising the armor after to slip it over her head and shoulders before it sits thigtly around her chest and back, after turning with ehr back to Soul. "Please knot the lose ropes to my attachments at shoulder plates and chest and belt."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "get them items icly+"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "We should report him"
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [LOOC] "I found em mate"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "He put too much"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "Yeah? Yesterday you just had a golden condom on your head"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "Well, I won't say much."
    [A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] says "I hope you would help me to get to my goals..."
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [IC] "I hope you would help me to get to my goals..."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "Nothing more"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "Just remove the annoying glow, please."
    [|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] says "I will do what Im abel to."
    [LOG] Eriia said [IC] "I will do what Im abel to."
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [LOOC] "Wasnt you online xd"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [LOOC] "seriously stop with it plus you have now a good shield jesus christ."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "It disrupts and distracts."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "Cheers Smile"
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [LOOC] "No Problem mate"
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [LOOC] "Back to rp, eh?"
    [LOG] Vlad Vladmier Vladmierovich said [LOOC] "Ye"
    **[A large 8'0 ft tall figure stands on ...] his belly arms approach towards Eria as they move towards the lose ropes of Eria. He positions her armor in her proper wanted position before attaching the rope onto her and making a knot.
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [ME] "his belly arms approach towards Eria as they move towards the lose ropes of Eria. He positions her armor in her proper wanted position before attaching the rope onto her and making a knot."
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "People finally.. became interested in guarding?"
    Client "Ram Chan" spawned in server (took 89 seconds).
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "That's.. really new."
    **[|Blood Elf Female|Blue Hood|Blond hai...] gives him a approving nod before she dust the new crafted protecting off, turning to him with a smile. "Very good..."
    [LOG] Eriia said [ME] "gives him a approving nod before she dust the new crafted protecting off, turning to him with a smile. "Very good...""
    [OOC] Battlecreeper: There is no rock religion yet, why is there no rock religion
    [LOG] Lost Soul said [OOC] "There is no rock religion yet, why is there no rock religion"
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: That it?
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "That it?"
    [LOOC] Eriia: Yeah.
    [LOG] Eriia said [LOOC] "Yeah."
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: Alrighty
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "Alrighty "
    [OOC] Katojishifu Tokijikushikato: cause, we need ogres with 6 arms to make a rock place
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [OOC] "cause, we need ogres with 6 arms to make a rock place"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus used "/chardesc"
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: Ima record all the erp
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "Ima record all the erp"
    [OOC] Katojishifu Tokijikushikato: constantly chanting 'brum brum'
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [OOC] "constantly chanting 'brum brum'"
    [LOOC] Clark Nightingale: So what items did you craft?
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [LOOC] "So what items did you craft?"
    Dropped "Eriia" from server
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "So erh. why have you decided to become a guard?"
    Client "Lupy" spawned in server (took 15 seconds).
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Me? Uhh.."
    [LOG] Ram Chan (STEAM_0:1:78242641) loaded character #268 (Moby Dick)
    [LOG] Lupy (STEAM_0:0:23197979) loaded character #273 (Eriia)
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "I just wanted to enlist last night."
    [LOG] Thomas O'Sullivan said [ME] "sighs"
    Moby Dick to admins: Can an admin tp me into da water
    [LOG] Svari Faaskendov said [IC] "Ah.. okay."
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "Your armor isn't part of guardmen?"
    [LOG] Melanhius Devixus said [IC] "It looks
    Trippy

Post by Trippy on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Your fatigue is wrong on your sheet, should only be 5. Unless I'm not seeing something here?
    Döner Meat
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Döner Meat on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:08 pm

I think it should be Five, going to fix that for her

Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Level'd up from Crafting bone items, training, and after even managed to capture a human and drag him into the Fort.
    Gained One Point In Strength and Gained Ablility |Runner - Gains +1 Agility Passive|
    DeathwingHD

Post by DeathwingHD on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:02 pm

**Eriia lifts the skull onto the avil and looks over it with her left hand she slides a dagger out and spisn it once in her hand.
    **Eriia kneels down and looks over the skull, leaning her head a bit to the side as she does so chuckeling. "You wasnt lucky on your travels."
    **Eriia stuffs the blade of the dagger into open of the bines 'nose' openings and gently starts to saw one cimpletly time in a 'o' form around the skull so she easly can take the top of teh skull off, after she inhales and blows over the skull to get ride of the white bone dust.
    **Eriia spinns the lower part of the skull so the back is pointed to ehr gently she drills 4 holes into the ends of the jaw.
    **Eriia takes smaller leather liek ropes out and slips them into the drilled holes doing some knots so it can not slip out agian
    **Eriia starts to wrap smaller parts of rags over the ends ands secures them with a knot agian
    **Eriia kneels down and wraps smaller ropes now also over the jaws.
    **Eriia exhales and shakes her head before she reachs her hands out and lifts the mask up looking for it.
    **Eriia spisn the mask and seems to stuffs more rags in to make the protecting be more well and the mask itself comfortable.
    **Eriia places the front onto her face and knots the ends together

Eriia got a new mask, added to char sheet

Stevec
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Stevec on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:34 pm

**Eriia kneels down and lays the head down infront of her, she slides her dagger out and loosk over it.
    **Eriia drives the dagger into the BEastmans forhead and begins to cut part by part the fleash and skin of it.
    **Eriia yawns and remains to run the blade along the bone to cut and throw the fleash and skin to the right.
    **Eriia nods light and drives the dagger into the eye holes with a quick lever like motion she pops the eye balls out.
    **Eriia moves the dagger now along the cheeks off the head also here she starts to cut the flesh and skin off with a slight bored motion.
    **Eriia spinns the head so its upside down, she moves teh dagger inside of it and begisn to use the dagger like a saw, gently cuting a 'o' like form into it.
    **Eriia spisn the head once more and shakes it a bit to get the insides out.
    **Eriia reachs to her belt and takes a small flask and a rag she pours water onto the rag and starts to clean the blood and remaining skin off it carfully.
    **Eriia stuffs the rag into the eye holes and cleans both into a circel motion.
    **Eriia turns the head once more and begins to clean now the inside, carfully she moves the rag from the left to the right, time to time when she feels a sharp edge inside the dagegr is used once more to saw the sharp edge away to avoid future injurys by it.
    **Eriia throws the blood coverd rag to the side and starts to use teh tip of the dagegr to drill two holes into the side of the lower and upper jaw.
    **Eriia takes small leather like ropes out and slips them into the holds to tie the jaws together with a knot so they dont move byself open.
    **Eriia exhales and spins the head upside down agian she takes a few more rags and stuffs them inside ensuring there will be no space between her head and the new 'helmet' so it dosnt wabbels around when wearing it.
    **Eriia inhales before she blows one rather hard time to get ride of the white bone dust.
    **Eriia chuckels a bit and smirks as she looks over the new crafted helmet.

+ Helmet, granted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:02 am