Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

5 posters

Alkwin Aerith

Spooky Tanuki

Alkwin Aerith Empty Alkwin Aerith

Post by Spooky Tanuki Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:11 am

Alkwin Aerith
    Level 3
    (Race): Elf
    (Class): Archer/Hunter
    Alkwin Aerith 73FD7CE36A5C6532E1C588FBC1F5DFF051F407C2

Primary Stats

Strength - 1/10
    Perception - 3/10
    Endurance - 2/10
    Charisma - 1/10
    Intelligence - 2/10
    Agility - 4/10
    Luck - 1/10
    Willpower - 2/10

FATIGUE - 10
    RECOVERY - 1

Skills

Engineering(Int) - 10/100
    Lore (Int) - 10/100
    First Aid(Int) - 10/100
    Intuition(Int) - 10/100
    Dicipline (WP) - 10/100
    Charm(Cha) - 5/100
    Guile(Cha) - 5/100
    Resilience(End) - 10/100
    Athletics(Str) - 5/100
    Intimidate(Str) - 5/100
    Stealth(AG) - 20/100
    Skulduggery(AG) - 20/100

Weapon Skills

(Melee)
    One-handed Swords (str) (AG) 20/100
    One-Handed Axes (str) (AG) 10/100
    One-Handed Hammer (STR) (AG) 10/100
    Two-handed Swords (STR) 5/100
    Two-handed Axes (STR) 5/100
    Two-Handed Hammer (STR) 5/100
    Daggers (AG) 15/100
    Staffs (AG) 15/100
    Shields (STR) 5/100

(Ranged)
    Bows (AG) (PER) 25/100
    Muskets (AG) (PER) 20/100

Equipment

ITEM|Ability|DT/AT

Armor
    - Cloth Hood/Hat - 1DT - 0.050 KG
    - Cloth Tunic - 1DT - 0.150 KG
    - Cloth trousers - 1DT - 0.150 KG
    - Leather Shoe - 3DT - 0.150 KG
    - Cloth Glove - 1DT - 0.020 KG
    - Leather Bracelet - 2DT

Weapons
    - Rusty/Dull Copper Dagger/Knife - 1AT - 0.120 KG

Abilities
    |Tracking| Can track any living being within a 50 Meters of distance|Passive|

Lvl 2 - Elven Focus - Character aims their bow with extreme focus, and has a massively increased chance to hit a specific body part, other than the head!
    -Cost is 5 fatigue.
    Lvl 3 - Rapid Strike- With a Rapier, can strike 3 times in one turn. The first strike has an extra agility of +2, the second would have a +1 and the third would have no benifits. Depending on how the target reacts to the strike, the next strike shall follow or not.
    - Cost is 10 fatigue.

Last edited by Spooky Tanuki on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Katojishifu
    Katojishifu

Alkwin Aerith Empty Re: Alkwin Aerith

Post by Katojishifu Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Right.. lemme help you really really quickly.

You start with CLOTHING and rusty/dull copper sword/dagger. Not some op gear like a Reinforced Longbow and a Iron Shoulderpad, even before the update, it wasn't allowed to have such op gear. And ya don't start with a class Smile

Trippy
    Trippy

Post by Trippy Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:10 pm

His gear isn't OP, at all. Sure it isn't starting gear, but not OP at all. Also, let the admins handle this please Kato. If you're looking to do forum work, consult with Mad, and he'll probably toss you into our wonderful dictatorship admin family.

Now, moving onto this profile. First off my main man, you gotta start with cloth clothing, and basic small weaponry, copper dagger, etc. You can get jobs, to get loot bags, and quickly begin to move your way up in the world. Other than that, your sheet is fine. I'll accept you the moment you remove the other things off this.
    Spooky Tanuki

Post by Spooky Tanuki Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Didn't think my gear was all that op either, but edited anyway just to fit the criteria.

But to kinda explain my old armor/weapons that I had up anyway.
    The armor itself wouldn't be really all that strong, while it could resist cuts to some degree and is also dependent on the weapon itself, it'd also still cause broken bones in a fight, hindering him greatly if not causing him the fight. As for his arms, there is nothing protecting him besides a shoulder pad on the right side, which could be pierced through using different techniques like half swording or simply stabbing between the gaps.

The sword was meant to be a rusted thrusting oriented sword, or a rapier. The blade would be thin and wouldn't be able to take another sword head on in an static block unless it was a light and quick strike, but can parry to some degree. Though since it was gonna be rustic and mostly dull, I'd have to rely on tip cuts which would be light and shallow. Only benefits is that the blade is long for a one handed sword, and is rather quick at thrusting and light attacks which compliments the kinda agile build I'm going for.

As for the bow, it being reinforced would only really mean it can take more of a beating if I attempted to parry with it, and add abit more to the draw weight. Though, a lot of the damage from it would depend on the arrow type my character would use. He is a hunter, so he wouldn't be carrying any bodkin arrows so his arrows wouldn't pierce any type of metal armor. Some leather armor maybe, it'd depend on the type and if they decided to wear chain mail underneath.

Other then all that, it just links up with his backstory.

But ye either way fixed it up, now only really has clothes and ol faithful dagger.
    Trippy
    Trippy

Post by Trippy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:14 am

Gained level 2, put a point into Perception, also gained a new ability.

Elven Focus - Character aims their bow with extreme focus, and has a massively increased chance to hit a specific body part, other than the head! Cost is 5 fatigue.
    Spooky Tanuki

Post by Spooky Tanuki Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:16 pm

I can't actually edit the post to add the new stuff I was given
    Spooky Tanuki

Post by Spooky Tanuki Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Was given a Short bow and a quiver filled with arrows by the elven chick with a giant spear and imp wings, forgot her name
    Spooky Tanuki

Post by Spooky Tanuki Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:17 am

**Alkwin Aerith leans over the side, grabbing his quiver and short bow. PLacing the bit of the bow below his foot, he'd begin to bend the bow slightly so he could attach its string.

**[|KindOfACreepyVoice|Reptile-LikeSkin|...] would take off his braclet and hand it to the elf

**Alkwin Aerith gives a nod of his head, reaching his hand out to take the bracer. Bringing it in close, he'd go around the counter as he straps it to his arm " Alright, lets go. Sotark, mind watching the counter while I am away?"

(Was given a leather bracer to cover the forearm for protection, plz add it to the sheet.)
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:52 am

Gained 5 points in Bow skill for Training Xi Haraaath

Proof-
    **Alkwin Aerith moves up to the brush, gently looking around before dropping down to a kneel. Looking over the dirt below, he'd brush some things aside as he examines closesly, looking for any sort of deer tracks...
    **Alkwin Aerith shifts himself carefully to the side, looking over the tracks before looking up to the taller man and wavving him over "Alright look. See these tracks, what we are after is a buck. Let me show you a few things to figure it out. One, is to bring your fist close to the front tracks. It should be abit bigger if its abuck. Also something to keep in mind is the back feet tracks. See here look" He replies, shifting a little bit in his squat position, pointing to the tracks behind "See how they are bigger? We are dealing with a around, 150-200 pound buck, can tell cause look how pronunced the nail is. This happens due to alot of the weight on their rear, it press down into the dirt making a much finer print."
    Alkwin Aerith says "Another thing to look for, is to watch the strade of their walk. Look at how far the frontal step is to the back, if its two steps imbetween, its likely to be a buck rather then a doe."
    Xi'Haraaath says "Lets do this"
    **Alkwin Aerith lifts up to his feet, brushing off his cloth pants as he looks forward along the trail "Another thing is that its mating season. Bucks walk with a purpose, usually in a relatively straight line, searching for a doe to mate with. Where with doe's, they tend to wander abit more aimlessly. So if you feel like you are walking in circles, probably stalking a doe.
    **Alkwin Aerith reaches over his shoulder, slipping his short bow off from his back and into his right hands grasp "Alright, come. But try to remain calm and subtle, if it spots us before we spot it, we don't want to startle it on accident."
    Xi'Haraaath says "How would I kill it without a bow?"
    Alkwin Aerith says "If you are lucky you can sneak up and stab it in the heart with your spear, but thats abit tricky. When we reach the buck, I'll hand you my bow and tell you were to aim."
    **Alkwin Aerith turns at that, begining to tread along the tracks, his quiver making a light raddle like sound as he steps over large branchs or shifts under the tree brush.
    Xi'Haraaath whispers "get down"
    **As they followed along the tracks, their ears would be greeted with the sound of... Chewing, grass being crumpled and munched down upon by somethings maw. Alkwin, would turn at that, his elven ears twitching to the sound before he lowers into a kneel. Remaining calm and controling his breath, he'd enter through the underbrush, making sure not to startle the thing beyound. Giving the robed man behind him a gentle wave to follow, he'd look forward. Out in the clearing would be a 200 pound buck, mostly knelt down chewing away at grass while its big beady eyes seem to glance around at its surroundings.
    Xi'Haraaath says "What is that?"
    **Xi'Haraaath looks as if he'd never seen a deer before
    **Alkwin Aerith brings his left hand, doing a sh gesture. Whispering "Its the buck we were tracking. Male, mature dear. Get the most amount of meat from it."
    **Alkwin Aerith draws an arrow from his quiver, only to hand Xi the two items "Know how to fire one?"
    Xi'Haraaath says "I think..."
    **Alkwin Aerith gives a nod of his head, giving him the bow "Simply notch the arrow on the string, and point its tip towards the deer as you pull back on the string. Now, aim for the area behind the front legs, where the rib cage is. You'll either hit a lung, or a heart..."
    **Xi'Haraaath would put the arrow in the string, then pull the arrow back, and whisper "Like this?"
    **Alkwin Aerith gives a nod of his head as he'd whisper "yes like that."
    Alkwin Aerith whispers "Alright now control your breath, try to breath in and out slowly. And finally once you are calm, hold your breath and release the string."
    **Xi'Haraaath would aim at the rib cage and as he let out a deep breath he'd let go of the arrow
    **The arrow would leave the bow with a 'thung' from the string, the arrow wizing through the air at an rather quick speed. The Buck lifting its head and instantly turning its head towards the two in surprise, the arrow would of cleared the gap way before the buck could even leave their sight. It embeding into its rib cage, it'd puncture a long. Having an airless cry escape the buck as it'd jump up and turn to run. Though, only for it to stumble as its lung collasps, unable to hold any air as it was punctured. Wheezing in a pain filled manner as blood trickles from its wound, it'd fail to keep balanced before it topples to its side on the ground, unable to stand.
    Xi'Haraaath says "I did it!"
    **Alkwin Aerith widens a warm, prideful smile as he begins to lift up to his feet. "Good job. Now come, we must finish the job."
    **Xi'Haraaath would walk over to the injured buck
    **As they walked closer to the buck, it'd stare at them, their eyes emboding pure fear, unlike any other. If at any time in their life that they'd know another animal fighting for their lives, it'd be now. Clearly suffering as it can't gather the much needed breath to run away, it'd remain on the ground, its hind legs kicking as it'd try to get up but its balance being completely off and simply lacking of strength...
    **Xi'Haraaath drops the bow and slides it to the side
    **Alkwin Aerith reaches behind him, grasping his dagger before drawing it from its sheath. Handing it over to Xi "Here, end its suffering. Cut open its throat and draw its blood, it'd end its life quicker then it sufficating and suffering."
    **Xi'Haraaath grabs his spear and stabs it into the Buck's neck, and without the other man knowing, Xi absorbed the Buck's soul
    **Alkwin Aerith watches as the man used his spear instead. Giving his blade a light twirl in his grasp, he'd bring his blade back to his side, sheathing it away.
    Xi'Haraaath says "Thank you"
    Alkwin Aerith says "Your welcome. Just remember this and you should be fine with general tracking. Just gotta understand their habbits and nature."
    Alkwin Aerith says "Takes time, but rewarding."
    Xi'Haraaath says "What do we do now?"
    Alkwin Aerith says "Well, we take the buck back to the inn. I got to skin it and do some preperations."
    Spooky Tanuki

Post by Spooky Tanuki Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:10 am

Would like Master crafted rapier added to equipment.

Proof can be found on my smithing page as it was accepted by Mad

https://sevilidanroleplay.rpg-board.net/t196-alkwin-aerith-s-creations?nid=9#677

Details of the sword is on the post but to save the trouble I'll repost it here

Master Crafted Rapier accepted, piercing damage roughly 18AT, slashing dmg 4AT

Ranked up to be able to work with Steel.
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:07 am

Lvl'd up from hard work that most people wouldn't do. Gained 1 Agility and the ability Rapid Strike- With a Rapier, can strike 3 times in one turn. (The accuracy is determined by /roll 20 and if over 10 that strike is successful, Now you must roll a 20 for each of the 3 strikes
    Döner Meat
    Döner Meat
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Döner Meat Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:59 am

Well they are /Not/ really going to be successfull even if they perform thier roll, people who are agile enough or who are using some kind of defense will try to block and parry these attacks - aka do not completely rely on the rolls and not just do a "/me strikes you three times" depending on the first strike, the next shall follow or not... you could say that when you use that skill its more of a swift tripple attack that would be easily broken.

So i suggest that WHEN using that skill then you would have some kind of agility boost that makes you be able to actually strike that fast, rolling kills the roleplay when its overused... rolling should be happening when it involves around magic and what not, melee should be more of a logic play...

When you look at my ability like Surge, it allows you to do two actions at once but the second one is going to be slower, so when you now just do a bloody coinflip then where is the fun in that?

I strongly suggest not to have such an ability with a roll, give yourself some agility boost and a weapon skill boost that comes with that attack, making it actually useful in my opinion.

I would say +2 Agility on the first strike, +1 on the second and +-0 on the last...

Do not forget you can upgrade these abilities too, this shit can be fucking deaaadly
    Spooky Tanuki

Post by Spooky Tanuki Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 pm

That would make the use of the strike much more responsive rather then "Oh I rolled a full 20 now I stab in heart and u dye now" and yadda yadda. I'm all for that change if you want to do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content