Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

2 posters

Leo Maurice

Neo Demon
    Neo Demon

Leo Maurice Empty Leo Maurice

Post by Neo Demon Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Leo Maurice

Level 3

Race: Human

Class: Necromancer

Leo Maurice DarkSoulsWanderer

Primary Stats

Strength - 2/10 (+1 is from half blood vampirism)
    Perception - 2/10
    Endurance - 2/10
    Charisma - 2/10
    Intelligence - 4/10
    Agility - 3/10
    Luck - 1/10
    Willpower - 3/10

FATIGUE - 10
    RECOVERY - 1.5

Skills

Engineering(Int) - 20/100
    Lore (Int) - 20/100
    First Aid(Int) - 20/100
    Intuition(Int) - 20/100
    Dicipline (WP) - 15/100
    Charm(Cha) - 10/100
    Guile(Cha) - 10/100
    Resilience(End) - 10/100
    Athletics(Str) - 10/100
    Intimidate(Str) - 10100
    Stealth(AG) - 15/100
    Skulduggery(AG) - 15/100

Weapon Skills

(Melee)
    One-handed Swords (str) (AG) 12.5/100
    One-Handed Axes (str) (AG) 12.5/100
    One-Handed Hammer (STR) (AG) 12.5/100
    Two-handed Swords (STR) 10/100
    Two-handed Axes (STR) 10/100
    Two-Handed Hammer (STR) 10/100
    Daggers (AG) 15/100
    Staffs (AG) 15/100
    Shields (STR) 10/100

(Ranged)
    Bows (AG) (PER) 10/100
    Muskets (AG) (PER) 10/100

Equipment

Very light leather vest over clothing - 2DT

Well Crafted/Sharp Iron Longsword - 7AT - 1.050 KG

Abilities
    Beginner Rune Crafting| Can craft low level runes|Passive
    Half blood|Having the undying urge to drink human blood +1 strengh|Passive
    RuneCrafting - Beginner
    Lvl 1 -
    Lvl 2 |Dodge|- If pass with a d20 roll, can dodge most attacks. (4ftg)
    Lvl 3 |Soul Collect| When a person is killed if he goes up to the body and says some scripture then he can take the soul from a recently dead living being (8ftg)
    Neo Demon
    Neo Demon

Leo Maurice Empty Re: Leo Maurice

Post by Neo Demon Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:34 am

**[Dark Green Tint|13'4|Male|Sharpened T...] Reaches into his large pouch, taking out a metal sword. "Good thing I've this..."

**Leo Maurice examines the sword, as a smile appears on his face. "That's a nice looking blade you've got there friend."

**[Dark Green Tint|13'4|Male|Sharpened T...] Pushes the hilt of the blade into his hand, "All for a single gold..."

**Leo Maurice goes to take the blade with his right hand, as he goes to run his left hand over the blade carefully. "I thank you for letting me train with this sword, it's most generous indeed."

Was given a 'metal' blade by Tarsh, not sure what it's made of though.
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:04 am

Lvl'd up from fighting Tarsh |Gained one point in Agil and the ability |Dodge|- If pass with a d20 roll, can dodge most attacks. (4ftg)
    Tarsh has also given him his Well Crafted/Sharp Iron Longsword - 7AT - 1.050 KG
    Tarsh has taken his Staff in return Old wooden staff - 1AT

So can I add that sword to his char sheet?
    [LOG] Knight 'Rem' said [LOOC] "So can I add that sword to his char sheet?"
    [LOOC] 'Tarsh': yeye
    [LOG] 'Tarsh' said [LOOC] "yeye"
    Neo Demon
    Neo Demon

Post by Neo Demon Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Was shown how to perform Rune magic by Dromeus, and mid-lesson was attacked by a beastman in which Leo successfully took it down by stabbing in in the side of the neck with his Longsword. Deathwing was able to witness and can vouche for me if needed.
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:46 pm

Gained Passive Ability- Beginner Rune Crafting- Can craft low lvl runes
    Was taught how to create runes by Dromeus
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:38 am

Leo has been teaching so he would lvl up to lvl 3. Gained a point in Intelligence and his ability is |Soul Collect| When a person is killed if he goes up to the body and says some scripture then he can take the soul from a recently dead living being.(It has to be within 5 erp minutes or the soul will be gone)

Proof-Proof- **[(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] approaches a table that is sitting directly in the middle of the room, as he places his hands down onto it. "Well first thing is first- When enchanting a rune, you need to kill a creature.." He points down at the corpse of the baby dear as he speaks. "This one is a weak soul, but nonetheless should do the job."
    **[(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] reaches down into the side of his pack, as he pulls out an old and worn mortar and pestle along with a piece of chalk. He goes to place them onto the table, as he then reaches for a book that's holstered onto his belt. "Firstly you find the sigil you want to produce in a book of sigils." He places the piece of chalk down into the bowl, as he proceeds to grind it up throroughly.
    **[(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] places the grinded up chalk in the bowl beside the corpse, as he looks to the individual. "Now we need something to enchant- Do you have a dagger or something on you?"
    Xi'Haraaath says "A spear..."
    [(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] says "Very well, place it on the table for now."
    **Xi'Haraaath places the spear on the table
    **[(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] goes to skim over the pages. "Now let's see- Hmm, ah ha, here we go." He says as he places the book down with a drawn sigil of power. He goes to take the bowl of grinded up chalk as he goes to draw the sigil around the corpse of the yearling. "After you grind up the chalk you replicate the sigil around the specimen."
    [(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] says "Now in order to bring the soul of the yearling out, you need to take something dear of it to bring it out- Such as blood, should do with it being a weaker soul."
    **[(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] goes on to unsheathe his blade as he goes to carefully slit the belly open of the corpse of the yearling, blood and guts spill out of it afterwards as he looks back over at his student. "Okay- So take some of the blood of the creature and replicate the sigil
    With the blood on your spear, following place it back down inside the sigil.
    **Xi'Haraaath picks up the spear, then covers it in the blood
    [(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] says "Mimic the shape the sigil on the spear with the blood, just to be clear."
    **Xi'Haraaath would then carefully copy the sigil
    Xi'Haraaath says "Done"
    **Suddenly the sigil around the dead yearling along with the spear begins to glow, as a hollow glowing shape of the dear is seen floating above it's corpse, it can be seen trying to escape and run for dear life, but is dragged into the spear, before being completely sucked up into it. The blood marking of the sigil on the spear would become permanent as the glow fades away.
    [(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] says "Very good, the ritual has been completed."
    Xi'Haraaath says "What now?"
    [(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] says "Well for now, that's the end of the lesson- I can teach you more skills over time, but you'll have to bare with me on that. Just be sure to keep this between us.. I'm still a student myself, and Dromeus has my soul."
    [(He's currently wearing a dark hood o...] says "I'm not sure if he'll be pleased I'm teaching others- But he won't find that out if we do not tell him. Sound good? I'll continue teaching you."
    Xi'Haraaath says "Alright"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am